This program was established to allow YOUR STUDIO the opportunity to recognize a SPECIAL DANCER and provide them with an EXCLUSIVE ACKNOWLEDGMENT!
Just attend One Tremaine Convention as a Teacher/Studio Owner/Manager during our tour year (Oct.-July) and you/your studio is Automatically Registered to receive the Tremaine Studio Dancer of the Year (SDY) Materials Email for the upcoming tour year.
• Free Tuition to the selected Tremaine Convention.
• A Tremaine T-shirt.
• A custom Tremaine SDY Certificate for your “Studio Dancer of the Year”.
• A custom Tremaine SDY Certificate for your Studio.
*T-shirt must be picked up at the Tremaine Merchandise Booth by 12:00 Noon on the last day of the convention attended. No exceptions.
Teachers may choose one Dancer from their studio that they would like to recognize as their Tremaine “Studio Dancer of the Year” (SDY).
• Minimum age of dancer, 7 years old.
• Teachers, Studio Owners and their families ineligible – No Exceptions.
• Teachers must have attended a Tremaine convention the previous year
• Only one SDY per studio per year. *Teachers attending more than one city are allowed only one SDY.
• After attending a convention between October and July, you will automatically be emailed the Studio Dancer of the Year Materials, with various details on how to choose and submit your choice for your SDY for the upcoming season.
• Dancers may only be chosen Studio Dancer of the Year once.
• No previous recipients accepted.
*NOTE – The Tremaine Studio Dancer of the Year (SDY) Program is not to be confused with our Tremaine Dancers of the Year (DOTY) Program.
~ REMEMBER – Register Your SDY when Pre-Registering Online BEFORE the Cut-Off Date! ~