- PARENT INFO QUICK BUTTON
- 2016-17 TOUR AD
- Winter 2016-17
- Summer 2017
- REGISTER / INFO >
- COMPETITION INFO >
- Winners >
- General Info >
- Performance Program >
- Online Store
- Mailing List
- Contact Us
- PHOTO INFO
This information is supplemental ONLY to the Current Competition's Downloadable PDF Document.
Please read it or click the Parent Info Quick Button in the menu bar for more detailed information.
- COMPETITION ADMISSION is Free to Full-Paid registered Teachers, Assitant Teachers, Senior and Junior Students and Observers with a wristband (One-Day Bands excluded). $5.00 for everyone else. Children 6 and under admitted free.
- COMPETITION TICKETS (for people without I.D. bracelets) are on sale at the Tremaine Merchandise Booth from 7:30 a.m. until close for $5.00 each (Note: Sales may be discontinued for brief periods due to merchandise sales.)
- TICKET SALES WILL RESUME one (1) hour before Competition Start Time near the Competition Line.
- DOORS OPEN 30 minutes prior to Competition Start Time. There is General Seating with a raised stage. The first two rows of seats are reserved for Teachers of Competitors Only.
- PROGRAMS are given out at the door as you enter. A line up will be posted by 9:30 a.m. the morning of competition.
WE AVERAGE 20 competition numbers per hour, plus awards. This may help approximate when your numbers will be on.
The audience is allowed to Enter and Exit on the applause between numbers ONLY. Once the next number begins the doors are closed. So please allow extra time to get into the ballroom to watch your numbers.