Studio Dancer Of The Year Program
This program was established to give your own studio the opportunity
to recognize a special dancer and provide them with:
- Free Tuition to one Tremaine Convention
- A Tremaine T-Shirt & Dance Bag
- A Certificate for your Studio
- A Certificate for your "Studio Dancer of the Year"
Teachers may choose one Dancer (male or female) from their studio that they would like to be named their Tremaine Convention "Studio Dancer of the Year"(SDY)
- Minimum age of dancer, 6 years old
- Teachers, Studio Owners and their families ineligible
- Teachers must have attended a Tremaine Dancer Convention the previous year
- Teachers attending more than one city are allowed only one SDY. Only one SDY per studio
- After attending a convention between October and July, you will automatically be mailed a "Studio Dancer of the Year" packet with more information on how to choose and submit your choice of your SDY for the upcoming season
- If you haven't received your SDY packet by October 1, please call our office
- Dancers may only be "Studio Dancer of the Year" once
- No previous winners accepted
*NOTE - The Tremaine "Studio Dancer of the Year" (SDY) Program is not to be confused with the
FAQ's - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for SDY's:
When does my nominated Student receive their free convention?
- Their free convention is the city in which they attend as Studio Dancer of the Year. The tuition applies for the city that the teacher submits the SDY form for.
- The nominating teacher will recieve the Studio Certificate and the Merchandise Certificate in her registration packet on the first morning of the convention. Either the SDY Student or Teacher must take the Merchandise Certificate to the Tremaine / Spiritware Merchandise Booth to pick up their Dance Bag and T-Shirt.
*NOTE: Prizes must be picked up before 12 noon on the last day of the convention you are attending as SDY. No prizes will be available after that time. No Exceptions.
- Yes, you may keep your SDY winner a surprise until their name is announced at the Faculty Show on the last day of the convention. Here is what you'll need to do:
- Be sure no one is with you when you check in at the Registration Desk on the first morning, which is when we confirm the SDY certificate with you.
- Take the Merchandise Certificate to the Tremaine / Spiritware Merchandise Booth and pick up their dance bag and t-shirt without their knowledge.
- Be near them at the Faculty Show to make sure they hear their name being announced so they may be recognized.
~ Be sure to Register Your SDY when registering your other students! ~